At Kings Road Garage we know that deciding on the best way to fund your purchase of your used car can be difficult, which is why we’re here to make things easier. Our experienced and knowledge staff will help you crunch the numbers and suggest a vehicle you’ll love, with a finance option that’s just as appealing to your wallet.
We can offer you a flexible Hire Purchase agreement or Personal Contract Plan (PCP) with most models that we stock, so you can leave our dealership with a vehicle that’s reliable, capable, and - most importantly - affordable.
Under a Hire Purchase agreement, you’ll make one initial payment and then spread out the remaining cost of your vehicle over a period of between one and five years. At the end of the term, once you’ve made all remaining payments (including the “option to purchase” fee) you’ll own the car outright – it’s really that simple.
Key benefits of Hire Purchase:
- Available for all of our new and used cars
- Minimal cash outlay
- Lower deposits can be made
- Fixed interest rate for the duration of your agreement
- Fixed repayments to make managing your budget and cashflow easier
- Flexible terms – any monthly interval between one and five years
What is Hire Purchase?
Watch the video below to learn a bit more about HP:
With a Personal Contract Plan (PCP), your agreement will run for between 18 and 42 months. Once the term is up, you have three options: pay the outstanding amount to own the vehicle, part-exchange it for another model, or return it with nothing left to pay.
Key benefits of a Personal Contract Plan:
- Available most of our used cars
- Highly flexible – part of your payment is deferred until the end of the plan, which could lower your monthly repayments significantly
- You can drive a newer car more often, thanks to shorter model replacement cycles
- You could be able to afford a brand new car or higher spec vehicle
- Fixed interest rate and repayments
- Reduced term of funding
- Your decision to purchase the car can be deferred until the end of your agreement
- Easy to apply for and set up
- Deposits can be as low as the cost of one monthly repayment